Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How will immigration reform affect you and your family?

The proposed immigration reform may limit which relatives you can sponsor for a green card. If you are currently a US citizen or legal permanent resident you should seek the advice of an experienced immigration attorney to ensure you preserve your right to sponsor relatives!

Our team of legal professionals are dedicated to protecting your rights and the best interests of you and your loved ones. We help  immigrants who are dealing with Deportation and Removal, Green Card issues, Business Visas, Work Visas, FiancĂ© Visas, Family Visa Petitions, criminal offenses, questions about immigration reform and more.

As who you choose to defend you could make all the difference in the outcome of your case, you need to ensure you have a skilled and experienced immigration lawyer on your side every step of the way.

The Law Office of Chad M. Brandt, P.A
5575 South Semoran Blvd., Ste. 506 | Orlando, Florida 32822
Tel: 407-545-2534 | Toll Free: 866-959-4596 | Fax: 407-704-8945 

No comments:

Post a Comment